New Year Family Quiz - win £10 to spend at Little Acorns
The Little Acorns New Year Family Quiz
Email us with your answers - firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Sunday 3rd January 2021. The family that gets the most correct will win £10 to spend at Little Acorns. In the event of a tie a winner will be chosen at random.
- What is the name of the bear in The Jungle Book?
- What type of toy animal was ‘Wheezy’ in Toy Story 2?
- Which movie characters speak Banana language?
- Where would you find the sea of tranquillity?
- What is a baby rabbit called?
- How many months of the year end with the letter y?
- Which fairytale character had really, really long hair?
- In the book The Gruffalo, can you name all of the animals the mouse meets?
- What are the first names of Harry Potter’s two best friends?
Toys and games
- In which country would you find the original Legoland?
- Which game involves taking wooden blocks from a tower and placing them on top without making the tower fall?
- Which king in a pack of cards does not have a moustache?
- From what tree do acorns fall?
- True of false – a centipede has 100 legs.
- What is a hoglet?
- Why did Jack and Jill go up the hill?
- In the Twelves Days of Christmas song what are the nine ladies doing?
- The ukulele looks like a small version of which instrument?
- What is Harry Potter's favourite food?
- What is Paddington Bear’s favourite type of sandwiches?
- What is Winnie-the-Pooh’s favourite food?