Boxing Day Family Quiz
Enter our quiz and you could win £20 to spend at Little Acorns. Email your answers to email@example.com by 6pm on Tuesday 28th December. The winner will be announced on our Instagram and facebook pages.
1. When Santa got stuck up the chimney, his beard was black, his nose was tickling, what did he have in his sack?
2. What fruit do you need to make a Christingle?
3. Complete the lyric - On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....
4. How many times does Santa say 'Ho'?
5. What do the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his red shiny nose?
6. Who stole Christmas?
7. How many ghosts are there in A Christmas Carol?
8. In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone what did the Dursley's give Harry for Christmas?
9. Which fairytale were the first Gingerbread houses inspired by?
10. In which magical land is it always winter but never Christmas?
11. How many points does a snowflake have?
12. What is broadcast at 3pm on Christmas Day?
13. What are the red and white sweets shaped like a crook that you find hanging on a Christmas tree?
14. What is the day after Christmas Day called?
15. In which pantomime does Buttons appear?
Films & TV
16. Where does The Polar Express take the children?
17. What is the name of the giant snow monster that guards Elsa's palace in Frozen?
18. Which Christmas film features an adopted human elf called buddy?
19. In Home Alone where were the McCallisters going for Christmas?
20. Which animated film features the song Walking in the air?
Food & Drink
21. Which tub of Christmas chocolates features a bounty chocolate?
22. In the song We Wish you a Merry Christmas the carollers wont leave until they get some what?
23. Which drinks company is credited with changing the colour of Santa's suit from green to red, since he first started appearing in their advents from 1931?
24. In which country did Panettone originate?
25. How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?
26. Which animal carries Mary on a dusty road before she gave birth to Jesus?