Skip to content
- Excellent for educational purposes, endangered species awareness, environmental consciousness, plus gaining deeper knowledge of actual animals
- The mouth was equipped with a horny beak and the heavy neck shield was of solid bone.
- Triceratops probably used its armour mostly in mating contests, but it would also have afforded some protection against attack from giant meat eating dinosaurs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device