One winter's night, a snowman comes to life and an unforgettable adventure begins.
Raymond Briggs' classic is a true piece of Christmas magic - narrated entirely through pictures, it captures the wonder and innocence of childhood and is recognised throughout the world.
This storysack includes:
- The Snowman board book
- The Snowman beanie toy (15cm)
- Two indoor snowballs
- Tickit sensory flashing ball (colour may vary)
- Large glitter tube (colour may vary)
- Drawstring bag
Not suitable for children under 36 months
Storysacks support children's learning in the following ways:
- Provide exciting, enjoyable play experiences – which can be enjoyed anytime, any place, anywhere
- Spark an interest and enjoyment of books and reading that will last beyond their childhood years
- Promote early literacy, communication and speech development
- Stimulate sensory discovery and exploration, discussing difference in texture, colour, shape and size of the different objects
- Develop self confidence and social skills, when used one-to-one with child and adult
- Build on focus and attention & encourages active participation
- Allow an outlet for creative & self expression through child’s own pretend play with the story related resources & accessories – they can re-enact the story or even create their own puppet show for others to watch!
- Encourage reading together, co-operation, sharing and taking turns
- Opportunity for repetition of the use of the sacks as many times as desired, in doing so building children’s memory skills of the details/dialogue within the story itself and the characters