What is the little learners subscription?
Our little learners subscription is the perfect learning through play monthly book and toy subscription for 2-5 year olds. Each toy, book and play resource is carefully selected to support your child's learning and development.
Each month you'll receive a themed board book and a range of toys and resources that can be used to bring the book to life. Themes include dinosaurs, people who help us, music and movement, world animals, under the sea and mini beasts.
When will it be posted out?
Subscriptions (including the one off purchase) will be posted out in the first week of the month. Your storysack will be posted to you at the beginning of the month after we receive your payment (for example, if you sign up on 5th May your storysack will be posted at the beginning of June).
Subscribe to our little learners subscription and you'll receive a storysack bag delivered directly to your door each month - choose either a one off or subscribe for 3 months and save 5%, 6 months and save 8% or 12 months and save 10%
Please note: If you order other items at the same time as your first storysack these items will be posted with your storysack. If you require items to be delivered before your storysack please create a separate order and pay usual postage costs.
When will I pay?
Your subscription payment will be collected at the same time each month.
What is the recommended age for this storysack?
This storysack subscription is suitable for children from 2-5 years. Some of the items included may be for children 3+ years.
Which storysacks will I receive?
To review the themes visit here. Please note storysacks may change, subject to availability.
How long do I have to subscribe for, can I cancel at any time and can I pause my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Please send us a message if you'd like to cancel your subscription or skip a month please contact us. You can email us, text us or contact us via our Instagram or Facebook pages.
Storysacks support children's learning in the following ways:
- Provide exciting, enjoyable play experiences – which can be enjoyed anytime, any place, anywhere
- Spark an interest and enjoyment of books and reading that will last beyond their childhood years
- Promote early literacy, communication and speech development
- Stimulate sensory discovery and exploration, discussing difference in texture, colour, shape and size of the different objects
- Develop self confidence and social skills, when used one-to-one with child and adult
- Build on focus and attention & encourages active participation
- Allow an outlet for creative & self expression through child’s own pretend play with the story related resources & accessories – they can re-enact the story or even create their own puppet show for others to watch!
- Encourage reading together, co-operation, sharing and taking turns
- Opportunity for repetition of the use of the sacks as many times as desired, in doing so building children’s memory skills of the details/dialogue within the story itself and the characters