This Ladybird retelling of Goldilocks and the Three Bears is a wonderful introduction to classic fairy tales for toddlers and preschool children. Enjoy reading the simple text together, looking at the bright pictures and feeling the different touch-and-feels on every page.
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears book
- 3 wooden spoons
- Enjoy the classic tale of Goldilocks and the Three Bears using these four finger puppets (heights range from 10cm - 16cm). This set includes the following: baby bear, mummy bear and daddy bear.
Puppets encourage children to be creative, use their imagination to tell exciting stories, to bring fairy tales to life, to entertain and to have fun. The Puppet Company have been producing high quality toys for many years and have built their reputation on their ability to translate any animal or character into a beautifully made and well-functioning puppet.
- Cotton bag to keep everything in
Storysacks support children's learning in the following ways:
- Provide exciting, enjoyable play experiences – which can be enjoyed anytime, any place, anywhere
- Spark an interest and enjoyment of books and reading that will last beyond their childhood years
- Promote early literacy, communication and speech development
- Stimulate sensory discovery and exploration, discussing difference in texture, colour, shape and size of the different objects
- Develop self confidence and social skills, when used one-to-one with child and adult
- Build on focus and attention & encourages active participation
- Allow an outlet for creative & self expression through child’s own pretend play with the story related resources & accessories – they can re-enact the story or even create their own puppet show for others to watch!
- Encourage reading together, co-operation, sharing and taking turns
- Opportunity for repetition of the use of the sacks as many times as desired, in doing so building children’s memory skills of the details/dialogue within the story itself and the characters