5 days of festive fun: day 3 - The Little Acorns Christmas Quiz 2020 - children's book characters
Can you identify the names of these children's book characters? Email us with your answers - firstname.lastname@example.org by 11am on Sunday 27th December 2020. The person that gets the most correct will win £10 to spend at Little Acorns. In the event of a tie a winner will be chosen at random.
3. According to Roald Dahl, who was the most unpleasant couple in the world?
4. A barn spider who lives on a web overlooking a piglet's enclosure on a farm. She weaves words into her web, in an attempt to try and save the piglet, Wilbur, from slaughter.
6. What is the name of Spot the Dog's mother?
7. In which Gillian Cross book do Dinah and her friends discover strange things about their Headmaster?
8. What’s the name of the Darling family’s dog in JM Barrie’s classic tale Peter Pan?
9. What is the name of Horrid Henry's brother?
10. In Dear Zoo, by Rod Campbell, which animal was “too grumpy"?
11. What is the real name of the character Mr Stink?
12. What is the name of the teacher who inspires and looks after Matilda?
13. Lizzie who? is the title of the book by Helen Cresswell about a girl who claims she's seen a witch.
14. What is the name of the book by Jeff Brown about a boy who gets squashed by a pinboard and sent to America?
15. In which picture book by Raymond Briggs does the main character eventually melt away?
16. What is Charlie's surname in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
17. What were the names of the 'Famous Five'?
21. Paddington Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, Rupert Bear - which is the oldest?
22. In the Mr Men, what is the secret of Mr Strong's strength?
23. Former Fast Show comedian Charlie Higson has written a popular series featuring which teenage spy?
24. What is the name of the princess in Zog?
25. Which mythical creature lives in the Chamber of Secrets?